We are all aware of the importance of oral hygiene for the prevention of infections and dental disease and halitosis.
To ensure satisfactory hygiene of the oral cavity is recommended rinse your mouth with mouthwash.
As reported in the journal European Journal of Oral Sciences, chlorhexidine mouthwashes seem to be the most effective ever to disinfect the oral cavity, to prevent dental infections, as well as having an ‘anti-plaque action and act against halitosis.
While not requiring a prescription, the use of chlorhexidine mouthwash should always be subject to the advice of a doctor or an expert in this matter because it is important to know the proper way of using the mouthwash to exploit the maximum therapeutic efficacy
Some components of mouthwash right:
– Chlorhexidine: that opposes the development of bacteria, preventing the development. It ‘a disinfectant that maintains its antibacterial and anti-plaque activity up to 8-12 hours. (Of course, in the market there are mouthwashes with chlorhexidine variable percentages in relation to the treatment that is required).
– The presence of the system A.D.S. (Anti Discoloration System) that interferes with the mechanisms of pigmentation prevents the mouthwash stain your teeth.
– The absence of alcohol in order to avoid painful and irritating effects. Since this is a pharmacological preparation in all respects, the chlorhexidine mouthwash should be used properly, fully respecting the doses prescribed / recommended.
The mouthwash bride CLEVER toothbrush
It is need to know that chlorhexidine is sensitive to certain ingredients commonly found in the preparation of toothpaste (sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium monofluorophosphate), having said that, we understand that the concomitant use of generic toothpaste and mouthwash chlorhexidine may alter or void the ‘therapeutic effect.
The toothbrush CLEVER will wash your teeth by removing plaque (The tartar is hardening of plaque on the teeth) in a whole new way. CLEVER acting on the principle of polarity removes plaque precisely deep beneath the gingival collar, just massaging the teeth.
Once you try the toothbrush CLEVER , it cannot do without.
Attention can be addictive
– Education as prevention
– How much does a healthy smile
– Listen to your dental hygienist
– Communication is strictly reserved forward-looking
– When technological progress improves the quality of our personal hygiene